Dishwasher Repair Service
Dishwashers are the modern day housewife. They do all of your dishes, while you sit back and relax.
However, if they’re not functioning properly or break down altogether, dishwashing becomes a daunting task, that can take up hours of your life.
That’s where FAF Appliance Repair steps in! From extends wash cycles to drain problems, we have seen it all before. Our expert technicians will handle faultfinding and the repair, quickly and at an affordable price!
Dishwasher Brands We Repair & Service
Dishwasher Parts We Supply & Install
- Float Switches
- Drain Pumps
- Inlet Valves
- Control Boards
- Heating Element
- Wash Arm Assembly
- Circulation Pump
- Thermal Fuse
Dishwsher Issues We Repair
- Dishwasher Hums and Then Turns Off
- Cloudy Glassware
- Wash Cycle runs to long
- Dishes not properly cleaned
- Water not pumping out
- Dishwasher Leaking
- Not filling with water
- Dishwasher don’t switch on
- Excessive Noise
Our Experience Extends To The Following Brands & Areas
- Defy Dishwasher Repairs Pretoria, Centurion & Midrand
- Bosch Dishwasher Repairs Pretoria, Centurion & Midrand
- Whirlpool Dishwasher Repairs Pretoria, Centurion & Midrand
- SMEG Dishwasher Repairs Pretoria, Centurion & Midrand
- LG Dishwasher Repairs Pretoria, Centurion & Midrand
- AEG Dishwasher Repairs Pretoria, Centurion & Midrand
The Dishwasher Repair Process
- Book your repair, get in touch with us by calling 078 332 2656, sending WhatsApp or filling out our contact form.
- Repair screening, we anticipate which spare parts might be needed for the repair.
- Technician visit on site, Faultfinding is done, Verbal quote is given to the customer. Fully inclusive quote. No surprises.
- Technician repair on site, When quote is accepted, repair is done, If spares required we will advise you, and return to install them.
- Process payment, We repair on a C.O.D basis. Payment when repair is done.