Term and conditions
It is your responsibility to familiarize yourself with this agreement prior to allowing our technician to begin work. Allowing out technician to commence service constitutes acceptance of this agreement in its entirely.
Appointments will be assigned a 4 hour window. The technician will call 30 minutes before the time, to confirm a time.
We repair as we go, and can only proceed to next customer when done with current customer’s repair.
- All parts fitted by FAF Appliance Repairs are guaranteed for up to 6 months ( dependent in the guarantee offered by the manufacturer ) and should the part fail during this period, no chare will be made for either the part or call out and labour.
- Specific repairs carry no guarantee . This will be communicated to customer before commencing with the repair. It will be written on the invoice as well.
- If the machine/appliance fails during the guarantee period and it is found to be a different fault, then a charge will be made for a call out. Additional repairs will be quoted for.
- We do NOT cover food loss or spoilage in respect of refrigeration products.
- We will NOT fit any parts not supplied by us, as we are unable to then offer a guarantee.
- Clearing of pumps or damage caused to pumps by foreign objects, eg coins, keys, buttons will result in a chargeable repair.
- If a repair or replacement takes place under guarantee, the guarantee does not restart.
- Please note that guarantee cover appliances used for normal domestic purposes only.
- We will carry out diagnostic, to establish any fault with the appliance and we will rectify it within the agreed cost.
- After our inspection, a verbal quotation will be provided for parts to be supplied and labour as a total cost.
We will only proceed once we have verbal acceptance. If you request a written quote, this can be provided but will incur an administration charge of R350-00.
- The repair cost is based on the job, not on the time the repair takes to perform.
Call out fee
We charge a non-refundable call out fee of R350-00 in following situations:
- When customer does not accept the quote, for whatever reason.
- When parts are not available. Supplier discontinued the parts.
- When appliance is not repairable.
- Where there is no fault with your appliance.
Refunds may be issued on a case-by-case basis at the owners discretion. Refunds may take up to 7 days to process. The following parts cannot be refunded : control boards, special order parts.
Payment is due at the completion of the technicians visit or the completion of the repair, whichever is later.
We accept cash, e-wallet, or eft. When eft option is used, we require proof of payment, while technician is still on site.